Lord Jesus I pray for financial breakthrough, and ...

Kharweth

Disciple of Prayer
Lord Jesus I pray for financial breakthrough, and stability for ### and ###'s husband. I pray also that may all our great dreams be actualized and may they come to pass in the name of Jesus. I pray for good health and longevity upon my entire household. I pray for grace in my business, let it begin to blossom like never before in Jesus mighty name. Amen. Please pastor help me in prayers. Let the works of ###'s husband's hands flourish and be blessed. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings, I am the only earning member in my family. My husband is not willing to work, and I will be retiring in three years. We still have many loans to repay, and I don't know what to do. I am working two jobs, yet we continue to face many struggles and spiritual battles. My brother is also...
Replies
12
Views
241
Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
161
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for assistance with financial issues related to a disabled daughter's disability check, which is needed for rent, medicine, clothing, and food. The family is experiencing difficulties with the social security process.
Replies
6
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,476
Members
649,802
Latest member
Drimarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom