Lord Jesus, I Need Your Relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus, I thank You for letting me meet and learn to know some new people in the last few months. Lord Jesus, I am a miserable sinner who came before You in pain and sadness, not knowing what to do. Those whom I learnt to know well, I miss, and I am going to miss them because they came to my country only for this semester, therefore one has already left so greatly that I can't stand the emotional pain without crying. As I walk in my city and I look at where the one who left hung out, I groan in pain because I so badly miss her. The other one who also came for this semester only will leave in a few weeks, I know I am going to miss him too. Lord Jesus, we are all Your children; we belong to You. And I do not only miss them, but they miss me and each other also. Lord Jesus, therefore I ask You to relieve us all who are in need of it. Forgive us our sins and change our lives that we would meet again. Lord Jesus, please let that happen to bring glory to God. I pray this in belief that You can do everything that is Your will. I thank You Jesus for hearing this prayer and I thank You for showing me signs that You are with me when I have prayed for this previously. Lord Jesus, something deep inside me tells me "Don't worry, you will meet again." I don't know if it is my own thoughts or if it is the Holy Spirit saying to me what is to come, but I wish so much that it would be from the Holy Spirit. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus i need your help still to get this car to pass the smog in JESUS name
Replies
13
Views
54
Jesus I need your help filing these papers to go smoothly. I thank you ahead of time and I thank you for everything. I thank you for saving me and my relationship with you LORD. I pray that I can make an album for you, connect me with the right people, and help me file the papers correctly in...
Replies
10
Views
196
Jesus, I thank you that my ex took the dog. I have been asking you for months now to adopt these 4 kittens that are very much causing me too much stress. They need to leave before this month ends. I also pray that you can show me direction to move to a safe ground. I pray that I can finish my...
Replies
12
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom