Boise78
Prayer Warrior
Lord Jesus,
I feel really sad and mad, I have been putting a lot of effort into trying to wrap my head around this algebra class you have given me. In all the years of wasting my life away you turned me around and showed me the way. For the first time in my life I have a 4.0 GPA. But now, in my fifth quarter, it looks as if the algebra class is gonna get the better of me. I will do everything I possibly can to prevent getting a B but I need your help. Don't let me lose faith in you, I love you. It's said that I can do all things through you, Father (including getting an A in Algebra). Please help me Lord.
Amen.
I feel really sad and mad, I have been putting a lot of effort into trying to wrap my head around this algebra class you have given me. In all the years of wasting my life away you turned me around and showed me the way. For the first time in my life I have a 4.0 GPA. But now, in my fifth quarter, it looks as if the algebra class is gonna get the better of me. I will do everything I possibly can to prevent getting a B but I need your help. Don't let me lose faith in you, I love you. It's said that I can do all things through you, Father (including getting an A in Algebra). Please help me Lord.
Amen.
