LORD JESUS, I COME TO YOU AS HUMBLE AS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDW

Disciple of Prayer
LORD JESUS, I COME TO YOU AS HUMBLE AS POSSIBLE..I PRAY THAT YOU CONTINUE TO GUIDE AND INSTRUCT ME ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL. MY HEART IS HEAVY AND MIND IS CONFUSE. I'M LIVING WITH MY ### YEAR OLD MOTHER (WHO IS VERY DIFFICULT) NOW, BUT HAVE MADE THE DECISION TO MOVE TO BE WITH MY HUSBAND. LORD I NEED STRENGTH, GUIDANCE, UNDERSTANDING, THAT I'M DOING THE RIGHT THING BECAUSE I'M FEELING REALLY UNEASY ABOUT THE SITUATION. MAYBE I'M JUST AFRAID OF CHANGE..LORD I'M JUST ASKING YOU TO SPEAK TO ME AND SHOW ME THE WAY. THIS IS MY PRAYER REQUEST IN JESUS NAME.

THANKS, ###
 
Father in heaven we come together to pray for this lady. We ask that she be guided by the promptings of your holy spirit, as she decides what her best course of action is in this difficult situation. Please give comfort and peace to her troubled mind, father, as only you are able. We pray for a favourable outcome. Thank you, father, in Jesus name amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank you for the gift of life and for the love you have for my family. Today, I come to You seeking Your divine wisdom. Lord, when I am faced with choices, guide my mind and heart. Remove any confusion, anxiety, or selfish desires, and grant me the clarity to see the path that...
Replies
7
Views
136
Lord, I come to You with a heavy heart, but also with a thankful heart; please Help! I need You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
189
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
6
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,637
Messages
16,790,400
Members
649,200
Latest member
Scialpaermere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom