Lord Jesus, I ask for strength to be more ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keety

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus, I ask for strength to be more like you. Lord, take my whole heart. Let it be yours forevermore. Let us have faith that will shake and crumble many mountains. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
I'm unable to access or view content from external links, including YouTube videos. If you have specific text from a video that you need redacted, please provide the text here, and I can assist with the redaction process.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers right now, as many as possible. Im already weak and wanna give up but cant. Before having to take care of my mother I was already battling my inner pain. I have people to talk too, and I have God. My mom is dealing with alot and I know the things she says to me she dont mean. It...
Replies
13
Views
143
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I would like to ask for prayer regarding my workplace situation. I have been working in this company for 6 years, and recently my boss has been treating me in a very hurtful way. After I came back from Genting Highlands, he kept pressuring me to try gambling...
Replies
6
Views
120
My wife and I have been teetering lately, and it has been worrying me and creating angst in my spirit. I've prayed a few times on this site about what's been going on with us--I went back to school, trying to get back to making more money, but nothing has materialized yet. We're back living with...
Replies
10
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,617
Messages
16,801,295
Members
650,137
Latest member
Cuiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom