Lord Jesus help me...

totosuprianto

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord Jesus please help me... I need urgent money to pay my obligations. Please help me now Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Father you know our needs better than we know them ourselves and you promised to take care of us. I ask that you meet these and those they are praying for at the point of their needs. Thank you for blessing and protecting them. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I currently receive government assistance and had to reapply. I submitted all of the required supporting documentation in February. Today a notice shows that I have to resubmit the documents which could affect my benefits. At this point, I'm frustrated and just want to close the case. Father...
Replies
7
Views
185
Jesus help me to learn faster the guitar and voice to sing to you amen , and Protection while drivingin JESUS name amen
Replies
7
Views
137
Lord Jesus help us, help ### and ### to get along, fix whatever is wrong with ###, with ###, with ### in the name of Jesus
Replies
6
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,709
Members
649,323
Latest member
Elmooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom