Lord Jesus, Help Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

treeoflife

Account Closed
Help me God. I pray and reach out to you now. I banish all evil in all places around me in Your name. May I find the way through the deadly valley and into Your heart. May my dreams for me one day come true in music Lord Jesus, You are the son of God, and in You all journeys are had, and all truth is spoken in the joy of Your presence. God, maker of miracles, make my life sing out to You on my journey on earth, in Jesus name so be it. Amen.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I currently receive government assistance and had to reapply. I submitted all of the required supporting documentation in February. Today a notice shows that I have to resubmit the documents which could affect my benefits. At this point, I'm frustrated and just want to close the case. Father...
Replies
7
Views
185
Lord Jesus help us, help ### and ### to get along, fix whatever is wrong with ###, with ###, with ### in the name of Jesus
Replies
6
Views
236
Jesus Help me Please i pray my ### is patient in Jesus name i ALSO PRAY FOR PROTECTION IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
11
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom