Lord Jesus, help me be excited for all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus, help me be excited for all that you are planning and doing for my children because You love them even more than I do (says the Bible). Take away all my needless anxious thoughts and replace them with grateful, joyful, anticipation. I ask in Jesus' holy name. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I stand in agreement with you and ask God to answer your prayer, meet your needs and increase your faith in His awesome power. For His glory and your good.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I currently receive government assistance and had to reapply. I submitted all of the required supporting documentation in February. Today a notice shows that I have to resubmit the documents which could affect my benefits. At this point, I'm frustrated and just want to close the case. Father...
Replies
7
Views
185
Thank You, Father God, You're Powerful!! Lord Jesus, Please remove all people's that shouldn't be in my life. Remove all bad spirits away from me. Remove all demonic spirits away from me...Father God, replace only good God, anointed people in my path...LORD, JESUS PROTECT ME, SEND YOUR ANGELS...
Replies
8
Views
317
Jesus, I am very afraid of the Russian Ukraine war. I don't know what I'm supposed to do as an unemployed and afraid civilian who doesn't drive in America. I'm focusing on the Holy Bible during times of anxiety. I feel very restricted in what I can do. I feel very oppressed in the sense that I...
Replies
7
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,114
Messages
16,796,041
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom