Lord Jesus every now on then I am having troubles please

shristina subba

Disciple of Prayer
Lord Jesus, every now and then I am having troubles. Please just clear every obstacle from my life. I really need you to help me. I am shattered totally within. Please guide me, Jesus.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.
Give Him this day and everything that it holds.
Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.
I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.
In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Father I prayer that you place a hedge of protection over ###. May she know peace and serenity. Remove every obstacle and help her to get past every challenge placed before her by the enemy. Help her to be patient and keep strong in the face of adversity. The battle is yours Lord. May your angels keep watch over. Weeping may endure in the night but Joy comes in the morning. Lord hear her and every prayer in none other than Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, As I take this break, I come before You with a heavy heart. The insults, belittling comments, and laughter directed at me have hurt deeply. Sometimes I feel discouraged and weary. You see every tear, every silent struggle, and every burden I carry. Lord, I am troubled by the words and...
Replies
11
Views
234
Lord Jesus I am not sure what are you doing in my life right now it is so sick and tired to figure out your plans and the plans for the future you know. It is confusing and frustrating too. Like I prayed for a job and a wife, but I get none are you guiding me towards that direction or what. I...
Replies
6
Views
268
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom