Lord Jesus Christ, You said in the Bible that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

treeoflife

Account Closed
Lord Jesus Christ, You said in the Bible that all I had to do was ask - and I have been asking constantly - for success, even just a small success, in music. I've been working for 18 years, God, since I was ### years old. All of the music I write is for You and You alone Lord, but what I don't understand is You said to seek to be the savory salt, and that if the salt has savor You will put it to good use, - but everything I've done I feel is completely wasted. What good am I, Lord? What use am I to You Jesus, - I feel like any talent (if I have any) is completely wasted.

I have been waiting for the promises in Isaiah, where it says that You have a plan for me to prosper me, not to harm me. - Lord, my heart is growing cold because my dreams are dying, and these are dreams with You at the center, and for Your glory.

My prayers to You in this matter are full of tears, and they are constant, Jesus. I know I am an imperfect man, a sinner, - Lord, I know that if You lit this candle in my life my life would change dramatically for the better. I have prayed and will continue to pray, but Lord Jesus Christ, show me that You're listening to these prayers about my future, about the music I give to You God. Amen in Jesus Christ's name.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus Christ you know Hra Heavenly Father you know the desire of heart. I specifically ask for intervention to this special person for his heart transformation to know you Lord as his Lord and Savior. He is a prodigal son. Carry him Lord for your glory. Heal him Lord and comfort him in his...
Replies
6
Views
387
Lord Jesus Christ, You know I am not being disobedient or unrepentant but the very faculty are being controlled by the enemy so do not treat as an unrepentant or disobedient faithless person for the Scripture says like a roaring lion and a raging bear is a tyrant over a helpless people so do not...
Replies
7
Views
475
Lord you said to not listen to what anyone tells me of who I am. but to listen to you but yet you have been no where to be found to defend me or protect me....I have been enduring and praying for freedom from the abuse but I am still expected to continue enduring it and being told it is my fault...
Replies
6
Views
522
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom