Lord Jesus Christ, I pray for grace ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Christ I pray for everyone including myself in this household in JESUS name i pray amen
Replies
11
Views
197
I have been facing a lot of paranormal activity, witchcraft attacks, and persecution at the hands of witches throughout my community. I have been placed on an "outlaw" list, ostracized, and labeled as a sacrifice being targeted predominantly by the Illuminati and the Cartel. I have strong reason...
Replies
9
Views
404
Lord, nobody could use your help more than ###, please descend upon him and save him
Replies
10
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom