Lord Jesus Christ, I am praying that my future ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

treeoflife

Account Closed
Lord Jesus Christ, I am praying that my future is less sad than my present. I am praying that You forge a success out of what is a completely failed life. I pray that I no longer scramble from place to place, finding no stability or happiness where I go. I pray You weed the bad people out of my life, and replace them with people You Yourself sent to love and cherish me. I pray that when I move I no longer find myself homeless in the future, but instead end up with a great job for the first time in my life, and the ability to have time to myself as well. I pray for the ability to do whatever You have planned for me, and to be able to discern what that is. I pray for a soulmate in love, so that I don't sully myself looking for the 'right one', and not finding that person. I pray that You guide them to me, and me to them. I pray to be protected while I remain in an abusive environment, filled with the hatred of those who don't understand me. I pray for protection from them, and I pray that You guide my friends in ### to be very kind to me while I stay there and work on a new life. Lord Jesus Christ, Eternal Son of God, show me that You are receiving these prayers, and help me on my way to know that indeed You have something planned for me beyond the limits of my earthly imagination. God, be strong now in my life while I am weak, and without hope. Lord, You are the only father I have, and You are a good Father. Please show Yourself kind and powerful in my life. Amen in Jesus Christ name.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing. Bless and encourage this child of God to continue to pray without ceasing, always seek Your will, and wait upon You to answer. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all they have ever prayed, thought, dreamed, or wanted.

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ ### Life Coach & ### Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my future and future wife that we will not stray from what God fully has for us, I just turned ### a couple days ago, there is a girl who is talking to me right now but I don’t know if it’s her or not, and please pray that if it’s not that I find my person in Gods timing, thank...
Replies
10
Views
212
Please pray for my future, not to be distracted by sinful worldly things, but focus on what God fully has in store for my life, my love life and all of it, to break anything that’s stopping me from reaching the fullness of my blessings or what God has in store for me, I will pray for you all too...
Replies
7
Views
131
I pray that God will send me my future husband and that he is a God fearing man and loving man.
Replies
14
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,489
Messages
16,777,525
Members
648,046
Latest member
Croofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom