Lord Jesus and Mama Mary help me ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Lord Jesus and Mama Mary help me i m feeln very low i feel as if my relation with my closed ones is just goin off my hands help me with my relation with my close friend help me not to loose but to grow in love and care and honesty with eachother till eternity and not to leave eachothers hand forever... Please Lord help me.. Thankyou Jesus Praise u Jesus Adore u Jesus Have Mercy on Us ...

Sometimes I wait until later to say anything but I have read the entire Bible numerous times and no where are we instructed to pray to Mary. While she is the mother of Jesus, Mary needed Jesus to save her just like we all as humans do but we are only instructed to pray to the Father through Jesus and to Jesus and anything else is a denial of the power of Jesus, isn't it or wouldn't it? :)

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Lord Jesus and Mama Mary help me i m feeln very low i feel as if my relation with my closed ones is just goin off my hands help me with my relation with my close friend help me not to loose but to grow in love and care and honesty with eachother till eternity and not to leave eachothers hand forever... Please Lord help me.. Thankyou Jesus Praise u Jesus Adore u Jesus Have Mercy on Us ...
Praying For you

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Dear God and Mother Mary, I faces lot of Challenges in my life. I am 23 year old women. I have no Job. I want to study in germany. My visa appointment date Was on march 21st. But till I didn't get visa. I feel so sad. My classes on germany Was already started. All my freinds are waiting for me...
Replies
Views
Dear heavenly father God i pray for the nightmare dreams i had last night and today will not come true the ones about disney and real life doppel gangers double gangers and the ones about Karin Faye Sizemore and Tyler Houchens and Diane Gay Hupp getting in between me and my friends and saying no...
Replies
Views
CAN YOU PLEASE PRAY FOR MY EXGIRLFREND HEIDY GISELL HERNANDEZ TO HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART AND ACCEPT ME BACK INTO HER LIFE AS A LOVING BOYFRIEND. I REALIZE HOW SPECIAL SHE IS AND I WOULD HOPE TO ONE DAY MEET MATRIMONY WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN I UNDERSTANDMY FAULS I HAVE CAUSED HER AND I WOULD...
Replies
Views
CAN YOU PLEASE PRAY FOR MY EXGIRLFREND HEIDY GISELL HERNANDEZ TO HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART AND ACCEPT ME BACK INTO HER LIFE AS A LOVING BOYFRIEND. I REALIZE HOW SPECIAL SHE IS AND I WOULD HOPE TO ONE DAY MEET MATRIMONY WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN I UNDERSTANDMY FAULS I HAVE CAUSED HER AND I WOULD...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom