Lord it's me again, I'm asking you ...

Baworman

Disciple of Prayer
Lord it's me again, I'm asking you today to please hear my humble cry, I'm drowning in debt. I'm praying Lord that you will provide for me and my family, Lord. My husband is unemployed for 14 months, I don't see a way forward not without your divine intervention, Lord. My children need a lot, don't know how I will be able to provide. Please, I'm begging you, Lord, have mercy on us.
 
```markdown
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to consistently prosper spiritually in Your Word. God make me whole. Heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me daily.

God bless me to come to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless me with the strength and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and will for my life. Bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God.

God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word, ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and all those I am concerned about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Amen.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
```
 
We are depending on a Lord who delivered an entire nation of Israel itself who were once slaves to Pharaoh out from Egypt.
Nothing is impossible for our Lord. He will surely be with you.
All the negative thoughts are coming from the enemy who want to see people caught up in sadness and depression. Throw it back to him and be FREE
May the Grace of Almighty Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you.
Amen
 
Lord it's ### again ### asking ### today to please hear ### humble cry, ### drowning in debt. ### praying Lord that ### will provide for ### and ### family Lord. ### husband is unemployed for ### months ### don't see a way forward not without ### devine intervention Lord. ### children needs alot ### don't know how ### will be able to provide. Please ### ### begging ### Lord have mercy on ###
Lord Jesus, nothing is too difficult for You. Please help this brethren.
 
Lord it's me again, I'm asking you today to please hear my humble cry, I'm drowning in debt. I'm praying Lord that you will provide for me and my family, Lord. My husband is unemployed for 14 months, I don't see a way forward not without your divine intervention, Lord. My children need a lot, I don't know how I will be able to provide. Please, I'm begging you, Lord, have mercy on us.
Our God, Lord, your house is full of abundance. Remember your people who are struggling with poverty and the spirit of debt. Set your people free to enjoy the riches of your kingdom. Remember this special family in Jesus' name. We pray. Amen.
 
Lord it's me again, I'm asking you today to please hear my humble cry, I'm drowning in debt. I'm praying Lord that you will provide for me and my family, Lord. My husband is unemployed for ### months, I don't see a way forward not without your divine intervention, Lord. My children need a lot, don't know how I will be able to provide. Please, I'm begging you, Lord, have mercy on us.
Father, answer our prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, It's me again I need a reassurance on the right decision to take. Any curse laid upon me that is causing marital delay I cancel it right now in Jesus name. I need a reconfirmation.
Replies
6
Views
337
Hi Lord, it's me again. I wanted to tell you I love you and I'm sorry. I am praying also that may our dreams come true with your approval. All of us who are in this community and those who give praises to you. Thank you
Replies
5
Views
505
Lord it's me again you must be tired of me but lord I am still struggling no capital to run my business no money to pay my debt lord I am standing on your promises please I am begging please make a way I know you can please provide for me. I work full time yet the money isn't enough business...
Replies
4
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,687
Messages
16,813,990
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom