Lord, it's ### for a companion who loves you deeply,

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, it's ###. For a companion who loves you deeply, sharpens us. I pray also for job I like you want for me now in Jesus name amen
 
Dear God, I pray blessings over this prayer and situation! I ask that God will intervene on your behalf now!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Abba-Daddy-My Father-God in Jesus's Name please send me a wonderful husband/companion who I can share my life with and serve The Lord with...This Is My Christmas Prayer! Thank-You God! Amen xoxox!
Replies
13
Views
403
"Heavenly Father, I come before you deeply sorry for the pain I caused ### and my daughters. Please work in their heart to bring forgiveness and healing, and help me to make amends where possible. Lord Jesus Christ, I ask today for the grace to forgive everyone in my life I come to you today...
Replies
9
Views
611
Dear Heavenly Abba-My-Daddy & Father God In Jesus's Name it's not good for any of us to be soo all alone in life & I am suffering being soo all alone every day in my whole life Please send me Your Choice of A Godly Companion & Husband that we may help each other & be best of friends and...
Replies
3
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom