Lord it has been a rough night please forgive my sins

tina1

Beloved of All
Lord it has been a rough night please forgive my sins and help me feeling overwhelmed and depressed don't know how i will handle the upcoming week i feel so afraid of the new job and about my husband's dr's appointment Lord my stress is affecting his health which causes me further stress as i fear it will negatively impact his breathing tests on thurs Lord please give him further miracle healing from interstitial lung illness Lord i don't know how i am going to cope i have not felt this level of intense anxiety in a long time i feel like i am breaking down Lord please help me with the stress of the job decision also which is ongoing and has been a huge stress Lord forgive me thank You in Jesus Name amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer doubt against negativity.jpg
    quote prayer doubt against negativity.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 0
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachment, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • Be strong in Jesus and His mighty power.jpg
    Be strong in Jesus and His mighty power.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, please forgive my sins Lord. Jesus I ask that you please quieten my mind. I've been really thinking of thoughts I sent want to think. Help me live in freedom and protect me from any thoughts I don't want. Please let me forget my past and the friends I've lost. Let me live a great...
Replies
9
Views
389
Please forgive my sins Lord. In Jesus name. Please help me be a more positive social person. In Jesus name. I humbly pray and ask this. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
176
Haunted by past sins at night. Please Lord let me have faith. Be with me, Lord. My repentance is sincere. I feel broken. This cancer has got me worried. I pray in Jesus' name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,259
Messages
16,797,534
Members
649,809
Latest member
Niemaruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom