LORD IN JESUS NAME OPEN WONDERFUL AMAZING DOORS FOR ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
LORD IN JESUS NAME OPEN WONDERFUL AMAZING DOORS FOR ME FOR GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION TELEPHONIST WORK LOCAL WHERE I LIVE WALKING DISTANCE IN GREAT COMPANY GREAT PEOPLE CONDITIONS GREAT SALARY WELL WELL ABOVE THE MINIMUM WAGE THAT IS NOT HARD DIFFICULT STRESSFUL NOT STRAIN ON ME THAT I WILL BE SO VERY HAPPY SUCCESSFUL FILLED IN NOW ABUNDANTLY I WILL IN JESUS NAME RECEIVE MANY GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION JOB OFFERS RIGHT NOW COME TO ME RIGHT NOW I AM ALWAYS IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME IN JESUS NAME PLEASE PRAY
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
LORD IN JESUS NAME OPEN WONDERFUL AMAZING DOORS OPPORTUNITIES FOR ME RIGHT NOW FOR GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION TELEPHONIST WORK MONDAY TO FRIDAY VERY LOCAL WHERE I LIVE WALKING DISTANCE GREAT COMPANY GREAT PEOPLE CONDITIONS GREAT HIGH SALARY WELL ABOVE THE MINIMUM WAGES GRANT ME AWESOME...
Replies
2
Views
52
  • Locked
LORD IN JESUS NAME OPEN WONDERFUL AMAZING DOORS FOR ME RIGHT NOW FOR GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION WORK VERY LOCAL TO WHERE I LIVE WALKING DISTANCE NOW DOORS THAT HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR ME ARE NOW OPEN I WILL RECEIVE NOW MANY GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION TELEPHONIST WORK COME TO ME NOW IN JESUS NAME
Replies
2
Views
58
  • Locked
LORD IN JESUS NAME OPEN WONDERFUL AMAZING DOORS OPPORTUNITIES FOR ME FOR GREAT FULL TIME RECEPTION TELEPHONIST WORK VERY LOCAL WHERE I LIVE WALKING DISTANCE WITH GREAT PEOPLE CONDITIONS GREAT SALARY WELL ABOVE THE MINIMUM WAGE THAT IS NOT STRESSFUL DIFFICULT HARD NOT STRAIN ON ME THAT I WILL BE...
Replies
3
Views
40
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom