Lord I'm asking for peace in a stormy marriage ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfont625

Prayer Partner
Lord, I'm asking for peace in a stormy marriage that has to do with my brother's new lady in his life. This lady has a bad past and will destroy my brother, but the strife from that relationship is affecting my marriage and I don't know what to do. Also, we are in financial hardship. Please Lord God bring peace to my house and my family.

###
 
I have prayed for you and your marriage. May God protect and preserve it and meet all your families needs. Lord we also pray that you will give this man's brother a discerning spirit and can exercise sound judgment in all that he says, does, and decides. Thank you father, in Jesus name we pray amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart, shut the Lion's mouth today and every day. I place our car in Your hands that it continues to run smoothly without any mechanical issues. Protect my coming and going today—no cops, no stops, no tire pops, or...
Replies
6
Views
321
Lord Jesus Christ my name is ### ### ### ### and I'm repent to you for killing myself. I repent for whatever happened. I am honestly deeply remorseful. I repent for sinning against you Lord Jesus Christ. I'm asking to be saved from the Athenian and any other person. I repent for anything I...
Replies
9
Views
345
Lord, I'm asking you to remove the spirit of fear & the spirit of the snail from me and ###, ###, & ###. Remove any hindering spirits from us & protect us and guide us. Grant my children success in all they do. Help ### to achieve academically, mentally, physically and emotionally. Elevate us...
Replies
7
Views
446
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom