Lord I'm already desperate with my problems ...

Lord I'm already desperate with my problems right now. I don't know if I can still be able to continue with life knowing that I can't seem to find a solution with my finances. I'm totally broke and lost right now. Lord I need a miracle through your mercy.
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
405
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! This morning in Alaska it was -11°F. In just a few moments, I will spend approximately 30 minutes reading the psalms. I have my coffee and it’s one of my favorite things to do. I read the Psalms at least once a month and sometimes twice. It’s like a...
Replies
8
Views
352
Thank you, I'm already living my dreams. I'm the luckiest and happiest girl in the world! Thank you, Jesus. I love you
Replies
5
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,332
Messages
16,787,219
Members
648,901
Latest member
Yiastoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom