Lord, I'm afraid and anxious. Please rescue and deliver ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, I'm afraid and anxious. Please rescue and deliver me. Only you can remedy this. Speak today in the hearts of those who are behaving so viciously, and inject reconciliation, love, kindness and grace into their hearts and minds as only you can.
 
As a three strand cord, I stand with our Lord, the Holy Spirit and pray with you. Blessed indeed.

According to your will LORD, our faith made complete, Amen
 
♡♡♡Child of God Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, step in my life and perfect that which concerns me. Teach me how to consciously place my anxieties, burdens, doubts, fears, and worries, in Your hands.
God give me the strength and wisdom to do what I can do and trust You to do the rest.
God teach me how to trust You and trust that You will work out all things for my good.
God forgive me for my anxious thoughts.
Teach me how to let go and let God.
Teach me how to come to You for comfort.
Comfort me Lord Jesus and deliver me from the spirits of worry, doubt, fear, disbelief, and discouragement that tries to rob me of fully placing all my trust in You.
Strengthen and empower me to trust You unconditionally by the power and presence of Your Holy Spirit and Your Written Word every second of the day.
Teach me how and cause me to confess Your Word over my life daily.
God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the person who wrote this prayer, and all those I love and care about.
In Jesus' name I pray. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So! ♡♡♡ A Prayer For God To Bless Your Finances: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18091-bless-my-finances-abundantly-o-lord/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I feel afraid and anxious this evening please deliver me and forgive my sins thank You in Jesus Name amen
Replies
11
Views
173
  • Locked
Lord feeling afraid and anxious tonight, please guide me in how to handle my current work situation and if I have made any mistakes in this please help me correct them. Please forgive me of any pride, anger, bitterness, hatred, revenge, or unforgiveness. Please heal my husband from lung illness...
Replies
6
Views
73
  • Locked
Lord, I'm afraid for my friend's future living a mental nightmare everyday that I can do nothing about. Please love her and awaken the broken and shut down parts of the mind, ego and will and have these open up to Your will and desire for her life and save and heal her in Jesus name Amen
Replies
6
Views
56
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,854
Members
650,320
Latest member
Weyr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom