Lord, I'm afraid for ###'s future living a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, I'm afraid for my friend's future living a mental nightmare everyday that I can do nothing about. Please love her and awaken the broken and shut down parts of the mind, ego and will and have these open up to Your will and desire for her life and save and heal her in Jesus name Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Marriage: I’m afraid I am losing my husband over his evil mother. We don’t talk, he doesn’t care if I have no money, been married over 20 years this never happened we had always shared everything. We talk, laugh, do everything together. I know he’s not cheating neither am I. But his mother is...
Replies
6
Views
425
Lord I'm afraid... things seem to lose from me... please take control and take me out... and get me a job or establish me in my work please release funds and these agents that are chasing me please stop them and stop their attacks... I'm too much in pain... please help me.
Replies
8
Views
104
Please pray for my marriage and for the future decisions that lay ahead. I’m ### with ### children under the age of ###. I’ve known my husband for less than ### years married for ### years. Our marriage is fast falling apart. My husband is emotionally, mentally, financially abusive to me. He...
Replies
17
Views
591
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom