lord, i'll be leaving the country tomorrow again. pls ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

deiszy

Prayer Warrior
lord, i'll be leaving the country tomorrow again. pls guide me, help me and care for me. I hope to succeed this time through your guidance. amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our Heavenly Father, I have been praying all year since the loss of 3/4 of my income in January and for me to find the position that you want me to have and I am still praying without ceasing. I prayed that if it was for us to stay at this house that it would happen. It looks like we do have...
Replies
9
Views
572
Dear Lord my wife leaves again tomorrow. Please be with her, protect her, and bring her home safe. Maybe if it is your will, while she is gone you will speak to her, Holy Spirit soften her heart to You, ### and her family. Please keep those who wish to harm her and her family away. Intervene...
Replies
11
Views
301
  • Locked
Lord I have to see tomorrow again the doctor because of my pains in my womb. I ask you to give him insight and wisdom if I need further check-up or not. Lord I ask you to heal me.
Replies
7
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,246
Members
649,778
Latest member
Trduytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom