Lord if I offended people at work I pray that you make

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord if I offended people at work I pray that you make it known to them that it is not purposeful or malicious. Let me let it go if there is nothing I can do to change this. Vindicate my name and help me to grow as a Christian. In Jesus name Amen!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

My Lord, I humbly pray to be at peace, at all times. Help me keep my peace. I want to stop being an angry person, who easily gets upset, and offended. I really need your help to be peaceful. Please make this possible. I truly need to and want to be successful at South Texas College. I know you...
Replies
Views
Praise the pastor I am very offended because I have betrayed many people. I have taken nearby 20 lakhs of about 40 50 people. Again and again I am doing this type of betrayal thing. I am getting myself only shame šŸ˜­šŸ˜­. Like this sin and this type of mind is following me continuesouly. Now I am...
Replies
Views
I pray to God that he heals my lower back and right pelvic pain. He can do all things and I can do all things through Christ. I declare that I am healed in Jesus name. Also, please help me pray that God helps me guard my heart throughout the day to not get offended, discouraged, depressed, etc...
Replies
Views
Sorry I offend but the truth has to come out and it does say the end times, the women the true church of God will come out of the wilderness. The dragon spewed out water, which wasn't Noah's Flood which a lot of people teach for that doesn't make sense since we're talking about the end times...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me to never lose my job at starfinder Optical. Please pray for me to never get any customer complains nor make any mistakes. Please pray for me to be avle to get allthe refraction and measurements right. Please pray for me to always hve a lot of money for daily needs. Please pray...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom