Lord I wanted to pay for my ...

Chiebel

Prayer Warrior
Lord I wanted to pay for my debts but I don't have the source to pay for it. Lord have mercy.
 
Lord I wanted to pay for my debts but I don't have the source to pay for it. Lord have mercy.

You are God's child and He loves you. He says all things are possible to those who believe. God has a very detailed plan to make you financially successful. Here are some scriptures to guide you on your journey to financial success.



3John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospers.

Philippians 4:19
19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Prov.10:22
The blessing of the Lord makes one rich,
And He adds no sorrow with it.

Also God says you have to sow before you can reap. When you give into God's kingdom, He says He will give back to you more than you gave. A farmer plants a seed and it produces a stalk of up to 100 seeds in return. If you begin giving to God - you are planting a seed and God will honor that by giving back to you. Here are scriptures on sowing.


Luke 6:38

38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”


Galatians 6:7-9

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

If you do not have money to sow into God's kingdom, He says He will provide you with the seed money. When you get it, don't spend it; plant it into God's kingdom and watch for the harvest that God will send. He promises up to a 100 fold return. That means you give $1 and God gives you back $100.
I will be praying for you.

2Cor.9:10 Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I get my own place to live where i can control my lifestyle I wanted to take the kitten home it was so cute I couldn't because ### said NO..Miracle i get a place to STAY where I can control my inheritance from the Lord I actually can be blessssssssssed get a Job I can do that I can be a good at...
Replies
12
Views
157
She loves Jesus more than anyone. She goes to all the church services. She’s in a Gulf country working and taking care of her family back home. But problems and trials keep coming, one after another — from her partners and from her work. Now she’s discouraged and sent message she send me ( i...
Replies
13
Views
179
If you or Jesus don't give me the break I wanted, then I would rather terminate the faith as it is very exhausting.
Replies
6
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom