Lord I thankyou for Your love and mercy I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord I thankyou for Your love and mercy I confess my sin to You my lie and my mistakes please forgive us please heal my ### please fill us with love and rightousnees and kindness change our hearts of stone to flesh protect us in Jesu name amen please protect us amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord save my life and that of my family Lord I present my immigration process to you, I pray for favour anywhere our ### are presented I pray for favour before employers and a positive feedback this week Lord I pray for my catering business channel the heart of clients towards my business Let...
Replies
7
Views
301
Lord, today I come to You with a heavy heart. There are moments when I feel tired, discouraged, and unsure of what lies ahead. Our savings are slowly running out, and I don’t know if we will have enough for the coming month. Sometimes my strength feels like it’s fading, and even in the things I...
Replies
10
Views
274
Dear Lord, Today, I feel a sense of worry in my heart. Whatever this feeling may bring—whether it is a blessing, good news, or something unexpected—I place it all in Your hands. I trust that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Lord, today I need to pay our rental in ###, and our finances...
Replies
10
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,480
Messages
16,811,545
Members
650,825
Latest member
Kruymorindath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom