Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

da dand every oen thanky uf or the helaign i recived toda.y pleas eforgiv emy sins. hela ### as well. pleas ehal my sweet grandmaressurect her toes brign helaign to he rlike never before in thenamoe fthe Lord Jeus Chris tplea shela ymmoms ### ndher whole body.int henaeo fthe Lord Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
51
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now please hear my prayers and answer. I'm tired of feeling depressed, struggling, and trying to be strong. Lord I'm trying to keep the faith, but how can I when everything is against me. I pray for my daughter ### and son ### receive the money this week to move...
Replies
6
Views
164
Lord thank you for hearing my prayers my ### have come together with apologies I’ve been going to church my finances are getting better Lord I thank you again please keep me and my family in prayer in Jesus name I pray for this Amen
Replies
11
Views
509
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,054
Messages
16,818,190
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom