Lord I thank you for waking me up and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

christinme

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord I thank you for waking me up and getting me through this day. Helping me serve you and focus on only you. I also pray that I mature in your word and that you answer every request that will be posted on this site. In Jesus name, amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD and my anxiety. After reading the book from Allen Carr how to quit drinking alcohol without willpower and your help each day I am now 9 days without alcohol and I am doing much better. I no longer have AWS and I do not have any desire to drink...
Replies
17
Views
244
Thank you Lord for waking me up again this morning. Thank you Father for giving me another chance to see another day. Thank you Lord for everything you have planned out for us today. Father continue to have your way in our lives as a family and as husband and wife. Bless my husband and reveal...
Replies
5
Views
368
Dear lord thank you for waking me up today and others and giving us another day thank you for believing in me and never giving up on Me . And others . To the people who still have faith in me I thank u to the people who lost hope in me I'm sorry and I love u and I'm going to restore your faith...
Replies
9
Views
401
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,617
Messages
16,801,295
Members
650,137
Latest member
Cuiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom