Lord I thank you for waking me up and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

christinme

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord I thank you for waking me up and helping me to get through this day serving you. In Jesus name, amen. It is about you God and not me.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus’s, I have in recent times woken my parents up because of my anxiety and getting mad, but I do consider their feelings and I try to keep quiet as possible last night. I just spoke and voice text and I didn’t mean to wake my mom up and I ended up doing so I whispered and was a very...
Replies
10
Views
151
LIFE IN NO HEARING SEEING WAKING UP EVER AGAIN IN MY ENERGY JOY FAVOR I EARNED NOT IN THE LORDS WILL GOD DOESNT CALL YOU FRIEND GREATLY GO TO HELLL WHERE U BELONG THAT STILL DOESNT WANT ME TO FIND ### NOT BE FRESH N CLEAN FALL OUT OF HEAVEN NO HELP NO FAVOR COVERED IN GATE R CLOSED SPIRITUAL TO...
Replies
11
Views
174
I am in prayer for the person who did not follow up on their promise to get me out of this hotel before 12am. I got just one text but nothing yet about them gettin the extra funds to come get me. It being a legal holiday agencies are closed o give thanks because I did at least get one text after...
Replies
15
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,925
Messages
16,793,657
Members
649,492
Latest member
Deiraenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom