Lord I thank you for the work you are ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahava

Beloved of All
Lord I thank you for the work you are doing to heal the rift between me and ###. Give him a heart for you and show him how to receive your grace and love. Free him from his heavy burden of past sin, regret, and fear. Renew the spirit of love and trust between us and build it even stronger in you.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
204
Lord thank you for hearing my prayers my ### have come together with apologies I’ve been going to church my finances are getting better Lord I thank you again please keep me and my family in prayer in Jesus name I pray for this Amen
Replies
11
Views
509
Praying for peace, strength, breakthrough, and healing to all. Happy Easter. In Jesus Name I pray Amen!
Replies
10
Views
582
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom