Lord I thank you for so much for all you have done for me

Mapaseka Kalechane

Prayer Partner
Lord I thank you 4 so much for all you have done 4 me in my life Amen. Lord Jesus pl remember me I need a good husband pl pl pl help me thank you
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to His perfect love, will, timing, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

Prayer Focus For Life: God I ask You in Jesus name give me an overpowering desire to never stop growing in the knowledge and grace of Jesus Christ, growing in my love for You, and growing ever so close to You in my relationship with You. Bless me to always walk in the awareness and consciousness of Your love for me, and that You are always with me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love and care about. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



My Confession: God Loves Me. I am loved by God. God will never leave me nor forsake me. I am never alone.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
474
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD and my anxiety. After reading the book from Allen Carr how to quit drinking alcohol without willpower and your help each day I am now 9 days without alcohol and I am doing much better. I no longer have AWS and I do not have any desire to drink...
Replies
17
Views
245
Lord am grateful for my visa granted Lord am grateful for being there all this while Lord am grateful thank Jesus 🙏
Replies
9
Views
425
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,230
Messages
16,808,381
Members
650,638
Latest member
Kadiindale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom