Lord, I thank you for my job. We have had 3 rounds of layoffs. Now pay

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1739

Lord, I thank you for my job. We have had 3 rounds of layoffs. Now pay is cut 10% and loss of some benefits. Lord, I lift all those who have been laid off up to you. Lord, I selfishly pray for myself and my family. Lord, we were struggling to make ends meet before the pay cut. Lord, please help us through these trying times. Lord, provide the way to make ends meet and get everything paid..

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to be motivated at my job. I am a hard worker who likes to help and stay busy. I am thankful for the position it's a good foot in the door with a good salary. I am blessed to have survived several rounds of layoffs since last year and this year as well. God is truly a miracle...
Replies
Views
Many prayers needed for my job. I am thankful to God that I've survived several rounds of layoffs. He is definitely a miracle worker! The job brings more provision than I've ever made, yet it wasn't the job that they told me it would be. I am used to being a manager, supervisor and leading a...
Replies
Views
Father Thank you for ALL you have done for me. I need your guidance Lord as to what to do not not do with my moms property. Also I went for an interview 2 weeks ago but I have not had any feedback. I need a job which pays more to cover my rent and bills. I need to your Gods will for my life...
Replies
Views
Father I need you to intervene in my life and my daughter right now. I need a higher paying job to meet my needs and rent and food where I don't have to work every day. Right now I work everyday and I am exhausted and I still cannot pay all my bills. I need you to give me favor. I had an...
Replies
Views
I have lost my job and its been 3 month am jobless. Jesus i ask for your intervention to help me to get a better job to meet my financial crisis. I am in debts of 6 Lakhs and struggling financially very hard. Help me to come out of these debts. Please gaurd and guide us so that the debt...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom