Lord I thank you for always being there for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

christinme

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord I thank you for always being there for me and loving me. Because all I know is I need you to make me happy I know that nothing else will satisfy. You will help me and make my path straight because I know you love me. Even when I feel like no one else will be there for me you will always be there for me. Even when I feel like crying because I know you love me. And I trust you that everything will be okay. And I repent of my sins and lust and doing anything that was not of you and I ask for your forgiveness and to help me. In Jesus name, amen. Lord nobody can love me like you do. I need you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for Psalm 39:12: “"Hear my prayer, Lord, and listen to my cry for help; do not be silent at my tears. For I am a foreigner residing with You, a sojourner like all my fathers.” Our prayer: Dear Yahweh, we come before You today with a humble heart, seeking Your presence and guidance...
Replies
8
Views
162
A Prayer for Understanding and Submission Job 33:13 : Why dost thou strive against him? for he giveth not account of any of his matters Heavenly Father, In the stillness of this moment, we come before You with a heart burdened by the complexities and trials that life presents. As we meditate...
Replies
11
Views
151
Our LORD and savior JESUS CHRIST I know you will help us get through this rough time. These 2 little angels of mine have always been provided with everything we need. I know we will not be evicted by the faith in your holy name we pray! All glory to GOD
Replies
10
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom