Lord I read the bible and it says those ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord I read the bible and it says those who ask shall receive. Lord please allow ### to miss me and contact me. Lord I live a clean life, there for my family and whomever needs help. Lord I live a helpful life and do for others. Lord I pray my good deeds in life turn into blessings at this time as so much pain is in my life. I follow your words and how you want me to be and I can't understand why so much bad is happening. I pray one day the good in me shows. Amen
 
Luke 18:9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:

10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Read the Bible but Christianity is not my tea and I doubt that Jesus will ever do it and I refuse to pray or believe. I have to rely on my own.
Replies
5
Views
235
I will not go to church neither will I read the Bible nor will I pray and I have lost all hope in Jesus Christ.
Replies
5
Views
221
I am not going to go back to Church or read the Bible and pray anymore and now it has proven that Jesus is listening but not responding so I will leave you. I will be more happy. INJ Amen.
Replies
5
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,058
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom