Lord, I pray we hear great news regarding ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KateLee

Humble Servant of All
Lord, I pray we hear great news regarding us moving back to ###'s country. We need an affordable health insurance, car insurance, a good job for ###, and the funds to move everything back. amen
 
I pray that the Lord answer your prayers. That he be with your family and help with finding affordable health insurance, car insurance, a good job for your husband, and the funds to move everything back. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD i pray the car starts normal after going to work today & great news from ###. & basic needs program from my school I also pray for the government that is corrupted that they may see the light and see the wrong that they are doing. I pray for people that need food, shelter, direction to come...
Replies
10
Views
348
Lord lay your hands on ###'s living situation. Help my son ### find an affordable and safe apartment. Lord he needs permanency so that he can feel stable and settled for once and for all. I have seen such wonderful improvements in him. Thank you Heavenly Father. Lord continue bringing him into a...
Replies
10
Views
506
God I pray that ### gets the apartment at ### in ###. I pray that the time he spends living with me temporarily goes smoothly and that he uses his time wisely to boost his life forward in the direction it needs to go so that he can succeed in life. I pray he finds a great permanent job with a...
Replies
12
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,276
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom