Lord I pray W forgives my negative ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Forgive me and reduce my negative influence spread over my former team members ### did not mean try to leave amen I want to continue
Replies
6
Views
331
I pray for my negative thoughts to be gone. I pray that whatever happens, may it good or bad, I can overcome it. I also pray that I can strengthen my faith in you. I don't have the right to ask anything, but may you grant me this once to have my student visa approved. I know you work in...
Replies
7
Views
480
I want to control my negative thoughts and feelings ..Jesus please relieve me
Replies
8
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom