Lord I pray today you lay me on ###'s ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord I pray today you lay me on her heart, mind, thoughts. I pray she misses me and contacts me. I pray she realizes how good I was. Lord her ego is too big, please break it. Lord she has never felt anything but always hurts people. So many she has hurt and treated poorly. Lord she needs to feel love and missing like others have. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, that you for all answered prayers. I ask you to bring me peace. Help today go smoothly with no questions being asked of me by presenters. Allow me to feel calmness and not be overwhelmed with the work ahead of me. Let me rest, make good decisions, and the right ones. Help situations at...
Replies
7
Views
307
Lord, grant me peace. My work I have done or position and what I did or not need to do is or was being audited. Please have my supervisor have answered the audit for me with more professional language than I would be able to write. Let them be satisfied with the answer and have no further...
Replies
9
Views
286
Thank you Lord for all you have done for us and for all answered prayers. I know my prayers are very repetitive, but that is because my prayers are what I need. Lord, I need help at work to keep everything simple and not find or have issues in processes, in audits, enrollment or helping anyone...
Replies
9
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom