Lord I pray to you that we ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord I pray to you that we get the good news we’re hoping for soon. I am having so much anxiety waiting. I give my worries and anxiety to you, Lord, and I pray you help ease my mind and bless us with good news. Thank you for all your sacrifices and I humbly pray in your amazing name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our hearts and anxieties to You. Lord, we pray that You grant us the good news we are hoping for soon. The waiting has filled us with so much anxiety, but we choose to cast all our worries and burdens upon You, as Your Word instructs us in 1 Peter 5:7, "Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you."

Lord, we ask for Your peace that surpasses all understanding to guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus, as promised in Philippians 4:6-7. Ease our minds and fill us with Your comfort and assurance. We thank You for all Your sacrifices and for being our constant source of strength and hope.

In Your amazing and powerful name, we humbly pray. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
387
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up bind out lock up cease and desist every nightmare or dream I had over night on May 20th 2026 to May 21 2026 the ones about moving away from ### and ### far and losing them the ones where none of my relations I want aint around the...
Replies
7
Views
160
Thank you Lord. Lord do it for me. I pray for a miracle and financial blessing. Lord I need you right now you know my struggles and story. I pray my daughter ### will receive a better job and place to stay in ###. Protect her Lord. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom