Lord I pray that you help me to pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

christinme

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord I pray that you help me to pray more and that I am not selfish in only just praying for myself. But for others and helping others as you did. In Jesus name. Lord help me to be more like you everyday father. Amen.
 
Jesus loves you. He knows who you are. He knows what you need. Trust in Him. Have faith. Pray. Read His word. Love Him; honor Him in your words, thoughts, and actions. Obey His word, no matter what. I am praying for you in His most holy name. Amen.

Matthew 6:25-34 (From the Sermon on the Mount)

25 Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?
26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[n]?

28 And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you— you of little faith?
31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray to you thanking you for all you do for me and mine. Protect us from evil. Help us throughout our days, keeping us safe in our employment. Keep our work procedures the same. Help us be able to fix our home. Keep us healthy. Keep us in great respect with others. Watch over us when we...
Replies
11
Views
167
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up bind out lock up cease and desist every nightmare or dream I had over night on May 20th 2026 to May 21 2026 the ones about moving away from ### and ### far and losing them the ones where none of my relations I want aint around the...
Replies
7
Views
160
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
386
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,668
Messages
16,802,016
Members
650,183
Latest member
Cleo_04

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom