Lord I pray that you deliver ### from this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tma821

Prayer Warrior
Lord I pray that you deliver ### from this ###yr nightmare. He's starting to loose it. He's depressed these lies are destroying him little by little daily. He's talking more about ending his life.. he can't dealing with still loosing everything daily while he's just trying to live his life. Lord, this lie continues to destroy my family more as each day passes. Help me Lord, deliver us all from this nightmare and let the truth be know today. Give ### the strength & guidance to continue to fight. Provide him thy word to comfort him during his time of need. Help me Lord, my heart is breaking and I have idea where to go from here. I pray this in Jesus Name Amen.
 
Father God, please have mercy upon ### and break the chains of bondage, refute every untruth, and stop the wicked from troubling. Father please minister to ### right now. Thank you Lord God. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Heavenly Father, please hear this request and grant it according to Your perfect will. I pray this in the name of Your holy son Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
392
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up bind out lock up cease and desist every nightmare or dream I had over night on May 20th 2026 to May 21 2026 the ones about moving away from ### and ### far and losing them the ones where none of my relations I want aint around the...
Replies
7
Views
160
Thank you Lord. Lord do it for me. I pray for a miracle and financial blessing. Lord I need you right now you know my struggles and story. I pray my daughter ### will receive a better job and place to stay in ###. Protect her Lord. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,313
Members
650,632
Latest member
Jmaruithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom