Lord I Pray That You Be With ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter jessica williams
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jessica williams

Guest
Please say a prayer for ###, he is feeling very depressed and scared about being unemployed. I'm praying that God will touch his heart and bless him with a job. He is in need right now. I know God has a plan for him and he needs to be shown direction because he feels lost right now.
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Dear Lord I pray for ### and all who are currently looking for work that you will direct their path. Amen
 
Father God, You are the rewarder of them that seek You diligently. We pray for ### right now and ask You to open doors of opportunity to a job in Jesus name. Father, we bind the spirit of depression, we decree favor upon his life. Father visit us today and grant us unlimited breakthrough. We ask of beauty in place of ashes. In Jesus name we have given praise...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
368
Thank you Lord. Lord do it for me. I pray for a miracle and financial blessing. Lord I need you right now you know my struggles and story. I pray my daughter ### will receive a better job and place to stay in ###. Protect her Lord. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
239
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up bind out lock up cease and desist every nightmare or dream I had over night on May 20th 2026 to May 21 2026 the ones about moving away from ### and ### far and losing them the ones where none of my relations I want aint around the...
Replies
7
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom