Lord I pray that the procedure ### is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord I pray that the procedure ### is having today will be her cure to her infertility troubles for the past ### years.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, bless my procedure. Protect me, Jesus. Help me say what I need to say, and the doctors/other personell ask all that is necessary for me to be safe, Jesus. Jesus, do not let arrogance or incompetence be allowed near me today, Jesus. Nor any kind of evil, Jesus. Bless me, Jesus - let me...
Replies
11
Views
184
Dear Brothers and sisters in Christ, I am humbly seeking your help in prayer for my son ### who will be having his tattoo removal procedure today. Please pray for the successful / smooth procedure. Guide the hand of the practitioner who will do the procedure. May he endure the pain and make it...
Replies
8
Views
139
Requesting that my eye procedure go well tomorrow to take care of my retinal tear. It was taken care of a couple years ago but the same area has detached again.🙏🙏🙏
Replies
12
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom