Lord, I pray that I can forgive ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to approach such topics with care and understanding. In many religious traditions, the concept of forgiveness is often directed towards others rather than God, as God is typically seen as the source of forgiveness. However, feelings...
Replies
11
Views
256
Lord Jesus, I pray for protection on my eldest daughter's life. I pray that you open the doors that are right for her and guide her in the right path. God, if it is your will, grant her the desires of her heart, to find someone with whom she can share her life with. Amen
Replies
6
Views
151
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up bind out lock up cease and desist every nightmare or dream I had over night on May 20th 2026 to May 21 2026 the ones about moving away from ### and ### far and losing them the ones where none of my relations I want aint around the...
Replies
7
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,273
Messages
16,809,079
Members
650,681
Latest member
Tiyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom