Lord, I pray that, despite living in a self-centered ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopefull77

Humble Servant of All
Lord, I pray that, despite living in a self-centered world, that my husband will be a selfless man who reflects You. Give him the strength to do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Grant him the desire to look to the interest of others rather than his own (Philippians 2:3-4). As counter-intuitive as it is, may my husband fulfill the whole law by loving his neighbor as himself (Galatians 5:14). I trust Your Word where it says that where envy and selfish ambition are — it is there we will find disorder and every evil practice. With that in mind, I pray that You would turn my husband’s heart toward Your statutes and away from his own personal selfish gain (James 3:16 and Psalm 119:36). In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

# makes everything about herself. Our neighbors had a fire, and she started talking about how her life is bad too because she will be poor. She told her sisters not to have any children because their children would take rooms that she will need for when she is homeless. Instead of speaking...
Replies
10
Views
435
Tired of self-centered people with low self-esteem trying to elevate their feelings by snubbing me in a rude way.
Replies
8
Views
258
I pray that despite the mistakes I made in my exam that I will do well and succeed. Please guide the markers so that they are generous in marking and see that I know what I am doing. Let the rest of my exams be better Amen
Replies
10
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,643
Messages
16,801,850
Members
650,160
Latest member
Treiford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom