Lord I pray for your hedge of protection around my son ###

AGAPE55

Beloved of All
Lord please protect ### from all danger or harm. Keep his surroundings clear of anything that might want to hurt or destroy him. Lord keep him alert always. Remove people from his life that do not belong and bring God believing people in. Lord protect him physically, mentally and emotionally. Keep him healthy and strong mentally, physically and emotionally. Lord I especially pray that you keep him free from diseases or any health ailments. In Jesus name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord please protect ### from all danger or harm. Keep his surroundings clear of anything that might want to hurt or destroy him. Lord keep him alert always. Remove people from his life that do not belong and bring God believing people in. Lord protect him physically, mentally and emotionally. Keep him healthy and strong mentally, physically and emotionally. Lord I especially pray that you keep him free from diseases or any health ailments. In Jesus name I pray. Amen!
I prayed
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my life deliver me from evil and wicked people i draw a bloodline against all people coming against me im praying for the Angel of the Lord to encamp around...
Replies
5
Views
96
Father God I have not been able to receive my mail for several months now because of the abusive situation that I am in. Father God you do know that a lot of my mail has been being stolen for a very long time. I ask Father God please place a hedge of protection around my mail? I also ask for...
Replies
15
Views
580
Will you please pray for me I am a victim of Domestic Violence. I have recently left my apartment and almost everything that I own. I am fleeing for safety. I was drugged, poisoned, raped, cut, and gang raped in regards to the unfortunate situation. The abuser is a very dangerous gang member and...
Replies
10
Views
505
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,423
Messages
16,799,695
Members
649,927
Latest member
Ireiraenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom