Lord I pray for restoration, success and happiness for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bre033

Prayer Warrior
Lord I pray for restoration, success and happiness for my family. Bring us back together Lord. I pray you will be the head of our household and the bond of our relationship. Help us to restore Lord as we rear our daughter up properly in your word. Lord thank You for your provisions and blessings ;) Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray all my son's services will be renewed as it miracleous did last year as we all pray then, plus additional needed services he had in the past to be completely restore with no delay or interruption in February. Jesus, I ask that you guide, protection and grant me, his caregiver and my...
Replies
10
Views
358
Please pray that my older daughter deliverance from the toxic relationship that has ensnared her. Block this young man from spending her money for his benefit. Control, manipulate and give her the wisdom to not to listen to this rebellious young man and quit her job. A few days ago my daughter...
Replies
6
Views
281
Please I pray for Divine Favor, Restoration, Success and Protection for my other daughter, Jesus, I ask for Your divine favor to rest upon my daughter today at her event. Let Your presence go before her and fill her atmosphere with peace, joy, and breakthrough success. May every person who...
Replies
8
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,498
Messages
16,788,613
Members
649,060
Latest member
Smeaview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom