lord I pray for every person on this site ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

singletool46

Servant of All
lord I pray for every person on this site today. lord hear their requests to you. lord give them an answer to their request lord. I ask you lord to work miracles in their lives. as you do lord, I hope we give you all the praise and glory of your goodness and mercy. by the power in the name of JESUS amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Lord, i prayed for this ### intention. May it will be done according to your will and your time. We asked this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day prayer partners. I wish to say thank you to everyone here who prays for my request when I post them here. I really am grateful for the platform and for you all. I pray that everyone who has posted a request here, find the peace and and gets the reply to their request as God sees fit to...
Replies
12
Views
180
i pray for every one on this site in jesus name receive any thing be delivered but with a good motive ok? say amen halleluaah three times say ok?
Replies
8
Views
159
Job 31:15: Did not he who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same one form us both within our mothers? Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:15, Job is acknowledging that God created both him and his servants, emphasizing their shared humanity and worth. Job recognizes that...
Replies
5
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom