Anonymous

Beloved of All
lord I pray for divine protection and deliverance in Jesus Name against evil spirits marine astral projection I pray for salvation financial increase all debt paid deliverance mental illness in ###
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up ### and the heartfelt requests presented. Lord, Your Word declares in Psalm 91:11, "For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." We pray for divine protection and deliverance against any evil spirits, marine spirits, and astral projections. Shield ### and the family with Your mighty hand, O God.

Father, we also ask for salvation to touch this family. Your Word in Romans 10:13 says, "For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." May they experience the transforming power of Your grace and love.

Lord, we pray for financial increase and the clearing of all debts. As it is written in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." Provide for them, Lord, and open the windows of heaven to pour out blessings.

We lift up the son who is struggling with mental illness. Father, Your Word in Isaiah 26:3 promises, "You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you." Bring healing, peace, and restoration to his mind and spirit.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers. We trust in Your unfailing love and power. In Jesus' mighty name, we pray.

Amen.
 
lord I pray for divine protection and deliverance in Jesus Name against evil spirits marine astral projection I pray for salvation financial increase all debt paid deliverance mental illness in my ###
I prayed for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I pray my relationship between me and my children. I pray that my children will stay gracious, thankful, helpful and respectful toward me, school and work. I ask Lord Jesus to restore the love, respect, gratitude and peace between us, and to heal what has been broken. Lord, remove all...
Replies
10
Views
114
Heavenly Father, thank You for my job. Protect me as I serve, guide my hands, and grant me wisdom, patience, and discernment. Help me learn and apply every requirement of my work with divine speed, calmly and confidently. As Your Word says, “God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of...
Replies
10
Views
127
Lord, I ask for Your Divine intervention right now to give my younger daughter discernment regarding this friend who leaves her withdrawn, burden and down. I pray that You will protect her and redirect and remove this friendship from her life completely. I just found out today that this young...
Replies
11
Views
36
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,892
Members
649,644
Latest member
Wrleyhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom