Lord I pray for all those who ...

MJDR

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord I pray for all those who are going through hard times both physically and mentally. Please lord hear all our prayers and help us all get through this. I pray for happiness that you please bring us and the good news we will receive. In GODS name... AMEN!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Loving and gracious God, As children and young people everywhere return to schools, colleges and universities, begin new courses, enter new classrooms, or continue their educational journeys, we place them all into your loving and protective care. Watch over every child, young person and...
Replies
16
Views
231
🙏 ❤️ 🙏 Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name, bless the writer of this prayer and myself with knowledge, wisdom, a keen accurate gift of discernment, and a wise and understanding heart in all that You have called and chosen each of us to do. Bless each of us with the desire, love, and...
Replies
9
Views
195
Please help and protect us Lord from all these evil predators around our lives who are trying to destroy us and our livelihood, we claim a mighty major turn around and on these so-called Christian friends that claim to want to help but they’re only ### betrayors and back stabbers! Please soften...
Replies
7
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,111
Messages
16,796,025
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom