Lord I pray dear Jesus please help us all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord I pray dear Jesus please help us all love You with all of our hearts mind and strength Father Lord forgive ours sins make us bold and fill us with Your spirit bless my ### help me with school please renew my ### please heal my ### and ### please help her off the meds watch over my ### Lord if there is someone out there and the time is good let Your will be done change America for You give the gov wisdom and please hep my ### I pray and keep us from sin in Jesus name amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God there is a lady with a child is about to be evicted and they about to shut off her lights and they barely have food left and she loss her job. God please help the jobless get jobs and the homeless gets home and a job or income and some where to stay. I know you said do not be anxious of what...
Replies
13
Views
430
Dear God thank you for helping me have a little bit better sleep last night. Please continue to help me and my wife soften our hearts towards each other and to be nice to each other and to help each other. Please continue to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and...
Replies
13
Views
223
Dear God please help me because I live 5 miles away from a major chemical tank explosion. In ###, ###. The company that I work for is only 1 mile from the burning tanks. I think that I know how to handle how to fix the problem and I called the fire departments to tell them what to do but they...
Replies
9
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom