Please pray for my brother. He didn't sleep the whole night out of anxiety. He must hold a presentation for some important people from the government. Pray that he will have excellent performance, that he will have sharp focus, excellent memory (he had to learn a lot of new stuff - IT...
Many Christians by their viewpoints feel like who cares what happens now eventually we'll be in Heaven which is for eternity, and it won't come to mind. But I have a different take on it. Yes, our problems won't come to mind, BUT for now we're living in the present, so when problems happen, we...
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ. I need you to pray for me and my family. I have been working in this present organization for almost 17 years now. The place where I work is basically not the facility of my own company but it is the facility of a company who does jobwork for my...